Ok let’s not get this twisted – we know that you all have been back since earlier on this year with the Season Brawls, Battle Bowl, etc. BUT this is the first weekend that we will be ‘officially’ starting a ‘full’ UBA season, which should be a great announcement to everyone. So what are we focusing on this weekend?
- DMV Season Qualifiers: This weekend starts the Team Ranking Qualifiers in the DMV. Based on the attendance, this looks to be well attended.
- WCS Matches: Don’t tell the World Championship Series players that they are on a break. Matches have already been happening in September and will continue to happen this month. And speaking of the WCS…
- WCS Heavyweight Setups: While neither Heavyweight Title defense will happen this weekend, there will be hype. Let’s see how much.
- You’ve Been Called Out?: Could there be a YBCO sighting?
- Tournaments / PBA Shows, etc. Just because you may not be in an alley doesn’t mean you can’t watch the action.