NOTE: This list was compiled before last weekend’s Last Team Standing and WCS Events.
More notes before we start:
- Style points count. You’ll see that down the list.
- Just a reminder, I’m a ‘What have you done for me lately’ guy, so a team that did great last year but is bowling like dishwater now is not going to be on this list.
- If you’re not in a play-off spot in your district. You’re not making the list.
- While #1 is Tour Stop Play, Team Rankings / WCS / Tournament Results DO count here, because if they do well and a team uses these people in a UBA Tour Stop, then there’s no reason why not to think they will be just as good at a tour stop as they are in a tournament, etc.
- Keep in mind that with over 200 teams competing this season, this list represents less than the top 25% of the UBA. If you’re on here, consider that some kudos.
- This is for fun. Don’t get salty, get motivated.
- I love all feedback, so keep it coming 🙂
So here we go with this week’s rankings….
- Outrage (Was 1)
They are still here. For now. But….
- Murder Inc. (Was 3)
If they show up and win the Tag Titles and Outrage doesn’t have a presence this weekend, there will be a change at the top.
- BC Crew (Was 5)
Very impressive win this past weekend.
- Hitmen (Was 6)
They showed their dominance in an impressive win over the Violators
- G.O.A.T. (Was 2)
When other teams take 30 or better (see Hitmen) and you only take 22, you get demoted. Sorry.
- Boardwalk Empire (Was 4)
The DMV Travels well. I expect them to show up this weekend.
- High Octane (Was 9)
Nice win against Synergy
- Tribe Called Nest (Was 11)
How dare Gordon move them down as they beat up on another opponent. Bad Gordon. Bad Bad Gordon.
- The Arsenal (Was 8)
VERY shaky win against the Messenger Mafia and probably should have been 20-20. Still awaiting the Team Ranking Match Result.
- New England Heat (Was 10)
Whether they move up – or down – will depend if we see them showing up at Last Team Standing
- Spartanberg Savages (Was 13)
Their stock keeps rising while others keep falling.
- Sub-Zero (Was 14)
Matches against other top district teams are looming…
- Motion 2 Strike (Was 18)
You get redeemed with a good win this past weekend.
- Conspiracy Theory (Was 19)
Let’s continue the redemption here as well.
- AC Express (Was 15)
Didn’t do anything good. Or bad. The tour stop this weekend will change things.
- All In! (Was 16)
What will they do for the Last Team Standing?
- Dysfunctional Bowlers (NEW)
Finally got into the Top 4 in the competitive NJNE
- Pocket Kingz (Was 17)
They have some WCS things in motion
- Da Takeover (Was 20)
Tiffany Smalls title defense moves them up a spot.
- The Franchise (Was 21)
Good win but not as impressive as what other teams have been doing.
- Identity Crisis (Was 29)
Only top team that won in their district.
- Strike City (Was 5)
What sort of brain fart was that?
- Da Garden Foundation (Was 23)
Dormant last week
- Latino All-Stars (Was 35)
Style points. A bludgeoning will move you over teams that …just…won.
- New World Order (NEW)
Same can be said with a 40 point sweep that vaults you into a tie for second in your district
- Long Island Legends (Was 28)
What damage can they do at Garden City?
- Str8 Bizness Cartel (Was 24)
Are we going to see them in Garden City this weekend?
- Impact (Was 25)
- DC Mafia (Was 26)
- Silent Killerz (Was 31)
They needed that win. WCS play awaits…
- Apocalypse (Was 32)
Good win last weekend. Can they be the last team standing?
- Menace II Society (Was 34)
#1 Threat to Conspiracy Theory
- Bulletproof (Was 33)
They have a tour stop this weekend
- Class Axe (Was 41)
They keep churning out wins. WCS play in December could move them up higher
- Reality Check (Was 49)
A 38-2 win to move into second is a good reality check for the rest of the teams in the district.
- Rival Alliance (Was 12)
Looked very lethargic in their loss. Still in first in their district. For now.
- The Replacements (Was 37)
Woof woof woof woof woof.
- #Violators (Was 21)
It was a loss to first place, but boy, was it ugly.
- Pound 4 Pound (Was 39)
Do we get a Garden City appearance?
- Royal Flush (Was 40)
Julio Hernandez likes them. Will he like them after Last Team Standing?
- Ocean Wave (Was 42)
Calm seas for now
- NJ Drillers (Was 43)
The Tour Stop this weekend will move them
- Synergy (Was 19)
Like the VIolators, the loss was close, but it showed them that they are not ready to challenge the top yet.
- Smurf Nation (Was 46)
They have some rebuilding to do in the village
- Philly Horsemen (was 47)
Still with a game in hand
- Rollin’ Rebels (NEW)
Moved into the Top 3 in their district
- Da Hit Squad (NEW)
I was wondering when they would start showing up and bowling.
- Untouchables (NEW)
Can they hold their own against the big baddies in the district?
- MOP Nation Militia (Was 30)
The NE North had some bad losses. This is the only NE North team that lost that’s still on the chart.
- City Morgue (NEW)
Behold the power of Espi