Let’s see what we have in store for the last season tour stop weekend of the UBA.
- NJ Shore – We have some surprises up on top. Can Team Matrix get back there? Or will we have a surprise? Or both?
- Long Island – This district has always been a little jammed. Will it be less so after this weekend? (Probably not, but who’s counting)
- DMV South – The All-American Conference finishes up 2022 in style.
- Cruiserweight Title Match – Raul Renteria and Troy Gafgen get into it again for the belt. These are always fun – what will this edition bring?
- The rest of the predictions – Gordon Pepper once again aims to tick people off. Will he succeed this time?