More notes before we start:
- Style points count. You’ll see that down the list.
- Just a reminder, I’m a ‘What have you done for me lately’ guy, so a team that did great last year but is bowling like dishwater now is not going to be on this list.
- If you’re not in a play-off spot in your district. You’re not making the list. UPDATE: I threw in ONE Exception. ONE. It’s my list, I can do what I want with it. So NYAH.
- While #1 is Tour Stop Play, Team Rankings / WCS / Tournament Results DO count here, because if they do well and a team uses these people in a UBA Tour Stop, then there’s no reason why not to think they will be just as good at a tour stop as they are in a tournament, etc.
- Keep in mind that with over 200 teams competing this season, this list represents less than the top 25% of the UBA. If you’re on here, consider that some kudos.
- This is for fun. Don’t get salty, get motivated.
- I love all feedback, so keep it coming 🙂
So here we go with this week’s rankings….
CURRENT PLAY NOTE: The Top 3 from Last Team Standing were all from the Long Island District, so that gets play, as well as the NJ South Results and WCS Title Match Results from said Last Team Standing
- Murder Inc. (175-25 / 1st) (Was 3)
Style points, as we say, count. 39-1 win is impressive.
- Outrage (130-30 / 1st) (Was 2)
They have a huge test this weekend.
- BC Crew (194-86 / 1st) (Was 1)
24-16 is not as impressive as 39-1. Can make some of that back with a good showing at this weekend’s Northeast Draft.
- Boardwalk Empire (112-48 / 1st) (Was 4)
Can Terri Bollinger hold on to the Vixen’s title?
- G.O.A.T. (135-65 / 1st) (Was 5)
Southeast doesn’t do anything for another 2 weeks.
- Hitmen (164-36 / 1st) (Was 6)
- The Arsenal (168-32 / 1st) (Was 9)
Impressive Tour Stop win and defeated DGF in Team Rankings.
- High Octane (156-44 / 1st) (Was 7)
Boo teams that get jumped because they can’t do anything. Boo, Gordon. Boooo.
- Tribe Called Nest (129-31 / 1st) (Was 8)
- The Replacements (158-42 / 1st) (Was 12)
They jump up because of some of the inactive teams, HOWEVER, if they want to keep moving up, they have to do better than winning 28-12.
- AC Express (151-49 / 1st) (Was 10)
The Draft is in their area. I expect them there.
- Spartanberg Savages (133-67 / 1st) (Was 11)
Savages are tame.
- New England Heat (190-50 / 1st) (Was 13)
Too much snow in the north. The big chill
- Sub-Zero (122-78 / T2nd) (Was 14)
Not enough snow in the South, See you in 2 weeks.
- Conspiracy Theory (162-38 / 1st) (Was 15)
They aren’t moving. It’s a conspiracy.
- Motion 2 Strike (150-50 / 1st) (Was 16)
Motion to be inactive.
- Latino All-Stars (152-48 / 2nd) (Was 30)
They are starting to get their old groove back. When do we see a WCS / Event return?
- Royal Flush (156-84 / 3rd) (Was 21)
Now in second placed in their division. Having a nice 2022 so far.
- Class Axe (146-54 / 3rd) (Was 38)
Big wins over Dysfunctional bowlers and in WCS play.
- Usual Suspects (130-30 / 1st) (NEW)
They had the best combination between them winning and other teams losing.
- Da Garden Foundation (120-80 / 2nd) (Was 26)
The Tour Stop win moves them up. The Team Ranking loss to Arsenal stops them from moving up any further.
- Powerhouse (131-69 / 2nd) (NEW)
FINALLY gets to a Top 4 spot. If they keep doing damage in the WCS, they will move higher quickly.
- All In! (161-79 / 1st) (Was 18)
Still in first, but you lost, so you take a little hit. Dink.
- Philly Horsemen (134-68 / 2nd) (was 47)
Very good week for the Horsemen, who win and can jump the now vulnerable All In! during their bye.
- Synergy (129-71 / 2nd) (Was 19)
Victim of no Southeast movement.
- The Franchise (123-37 / 1st) (Was 20)
Victim of no BQE Movement
- Identity Crisis (124-76 / 1st) (Was 22)
Will they show up to the Draft?
- Bulletproof (136-64 / 2nd) (Was 23)
Can the Mannerings pull out a Draft victory?
- Killerz Grip (148-92 / 4th) (Was 48)
They won. They get rewarded.
- Long Island Legends (154-86 / 3rd) (Was 27)
They lost. They get penalized
- Pocket Kingz (114-86 / 3rd) (Was 24)
A loss to a good team, but still a loss.
- NJ Drillers (121-89 / 3rd) (Was 25)
If they win, they get some real estate back.
- New World Order (122-78 / T2nd) (Was 31)
- Menace II Society (140-60 / 2nd) (Was 32)
Chomping at the bit to get back to bowling.
- Str8 Bizness Cartel (100-20 / T2nd) (Was 33)
A big time to make a move this weekend.
- DC Mafia (100-20 / 2nd) (Was 34)
We get to hang out in the DMV this weekend.
- Impact (104-16 / 2nd) (Was 35)
Best way to get respect? Beat Outrage this weekend.
- Silent Killerz (112-48 / 2nd) (Was 36)
Still waiting for things to do.
- Apocalypse (92-28 / 2nd) (Was 37)
Waiting for them to do something.
- Reality Check (128-32 / 2nd) (Was 39)
Their reality starts in 2 weeks
- #Violators (132-68 / 2nd) (Was 40)
Watchng the ball drop.
- Pound 4 Pound (146-94 / 2nd) (Was 43)
They move up due to other team’s failures.
- Rollin’ Rebels (128-72 / 3rd) (Was 49)
- Da Hit Squad (98-62 / 3rd) (Was 50)
The Power of Prell
- Dream Team (122-78 / 4th) (NEW)
Can this be a revival of 5 years ago?
- Top Gunz (110-90 / 4th) (NEW)
They get respect because of the district they are in
- We’ve Been Framed (117-83 / 3rd) (NEW)
Welcome to the Top 50. Can you stay here?
- Team Matrix (116-84 / 4th) (NEW)
This team is very dangerous in the playoffs, should they get there.
- Voodoo (132-108 / 3rd) (NEW)
They had a belt so they get some love from me here.
- Rival Alliance (118-82 / 2nd) (Was 41)
Hanging on here by a thread.
OUT: (For now) Dysfunctional Bowlers / Da Takeover / Strike City / Suicide Squad / The Chosen Ones / Ocean Wave / Smurf Nation