Well…what did we learn? Let’s find out…
- Frontrunners are still frontrunners: Outrage starts on a successful note, and teams that you expected to do well have done so. We will explain more of this once the results become finalized.
- Gordon and Andre Welbon look goooood: We usually don’t pat ourselves on the back, but this time we will. Our predictions has been pretty spot on, so if you don’t like the narrative, it’s up to you to change it. We don’t mind being wrong, but don’t hate the predictors – hate the game.
- Don’t. Forget. Your. Jersey.: Once again, we have some early jersey on the wrong people shenanigans. Eagle-eyed captains got some wins out of this. And a reminder to teams – there will be people checking to make sure you are wearing the right one. So don’t be THAT guy.
- …Wait, are those PBA players?: Some teams decided to stack up. How much of a factor are they going to be? Hmmmm….
- One Match does not a season make: If you had a great start, then that’s awesome. If you didn’t, well it may not taste too good right now, but if you win the rest of your matches, you’ll still be ok. Don’t go crazy over one tour stop – there’s a long, long way to go before things get serious. Just make sure, in the words of Yogi Berra, it doesn’t get late too early.