First of all – Happy Labor Day!
Secondly, this promises to be a very crazy month, which we are going to start talking about this week. As the day after Labor Day usually starts the Winter Season, it also starts up the new UBA season…well at least this weekend does. Let’s take a look…
- Team Ranking Events: They start this weekend. They continue throughout the month of September and beyond. Check out the page on the site and on UBA.TV for more info.
- WCS Qualifiers: The Qualifiers also start this weekend. You want to be like Josh Pittman? Here’s where you start.
- WCS Heavyweight Title Defenses: Ducky Russell’s and James Kniffen’s heavyweight title defenses will be going on in September. TBD.
- Tour Stops: They happen the last weekend of September.
- X-It Woundz Vs. Killer Gripz, The Rematch: This happens in 2 weekend on the UBA’s Social Media websites. More information as it’s given.